Christmas: From Family to Family | 2022
Our Christmas Store to benefit families in our local community and congregation experiencing financial difficulty is back! We are asking you, as the church, to purchase new gifts and donate them to stock the shelves of the store. Families who could use some assistance in providing gifts for their children for Christmas will come shop, selecting from the donated items, and can even wrap the gifts onsite.
To ensure that families can choose from gender- and age-appropriate gifts, we have created “gift tags.” Each tag is marked by a type of gift that is needed (age, gender, and gift value). These tags are available in-person or online.
- In-Person: Visit the tables as you exit the worship services on November 20 or 27 to select a tag for a gift you plan to purchase.
- Online: A limited number of tags will be online and you can grab a tag by clicking HERE.
Take as many tags as you like, but we do ask that you return a gift for every tag that you grab. They each represent an actual gift for a child!
- Find a gift that fits the gender, age, and is within the price range on your tag.
- Attach the tag to the corresponding gift you purchase. Please leave gifts unwrapped.
If you did an online tag, please attach something to your gift indicating the gender, age, and price range from that tag.
- Bring the gifts and attached tag:
November 27 or December 3/4
Find the collection area marked under the Breezeway or in the Missions Center (West Building) and drop your donation on the way into church.
During the week:
Monday and Tuesday, November 21-22, 10am-5pm
Monday-Friday, November 28 – December 2, 10am-5pm
Find the collection area marked near the Missions Ministry building (a brick house on the back of the parking lot, near the outfield of the baseball field).
Other ways to serve:
You can let us know you’d like to serve at the store by clicking HERE and selecting “Serve at the Store” option! There are several roles volunteers are needed for:
- Assist with the set-up of the store on December 12 or tear down on December 15.
- Serve at the store itself December 13 and/or 14 in roles like Personal Shopper (helping families in the gift selecting process), Gift-Wrapper, Prayer Warrior (there is a prayer area available to all participating families), and more!