The Audio Engineer will be responsible for performing different production roles, with an emphasis in audio for Contemporary Worship, Student and other auxiliary services. This position will also assist with stage setups, tear downs and installations.
SPIRITUAL QUALITIES DESIRED
- Exhibit Christian character and love for Jesus Christ
- Exhibit caring relationships with members and general public
- Promote unity among the church staff and congregation
- Uphold and fulfill the core values of Mt. Horeb Church
- Support the ministry of the church through prayer, attendance, tithing and principles
- View your position as a ministry to the church by serving others
- Serve in a production role for weekly Sunday morning services
- Serve in a rotation for production roles with student services
- Serve in a rotation for production roles for auxiliary events
- Assist with main service set up and other scheduled events
- Program and build audio console configurations for worship service and events
- Assist with production technology installations and reconfigurations
- Implement set designs based on patching list and stage plots
- Attend all weekly production meetings and rehearsals
- Be an all-hands-on deck team member during major event set up and execution
- Accomplish and complete duties independently
- Build positive work partnerships within your team and all staff
- Effective communication and time management skills
- Organizational and workflow skills
- Flexible and calm under pressure
- Diagnose and trouble shoot production technology errors
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs.
- Proven leadership qualities
- Striving for excellence in ministry
This full-time position reports directly to the Technical Director.
To apply, forward your resume and cover letter to Chris Carver at firstname.lastname@example.org and Lauren Scurry at email@example.com.